6975 W. 130th Street
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130
Patient Services For Everyone
* Physical exams and other services by appointment
* Acute and chronic medical problems by appointment or on a walk-in basis. Variety of testing available. Mono test, Strep test, Flu test.
* Physical exams for patients: pre-employment, school, camp, teacher,college, etc.
* Annual physical exams (sports / work), comprehensive testing available, EKG, PSA, vision and hearing screening, spirometry testing, blood and urine tests as needed.
* Women's health exam, planned parenthood
* Acute illnesses, and other urgent medical problems, receive immediate attention.
* No need to call, no need to make an appointment for your urgent care needs. THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU NOW!
* For prescription refills, please call your pharmacist. Please have your pharmacist call us if further information is needed.
* Any laboratory results will be given within three days of the test.
* If your laboratory specimen is sent out for further testing; test results are reported to you by phone as soon as we receive them, usually within 3 to 4 days.
* You will receive a bill for those services from the outside laboratory. The co-pay collected at our office does not cover the cost of those services.
Med Care Center defines excellence in its quality of care through a comprehensive network of services that touch the lives of most of the children and adults in this area.
Site designed by El Carmen for Med Care Center copyright 2013
* Hair removal, spider veins, acne, face peels, scars and wrinkles etc.
* DOT exams
* Drug testing